Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2015/03/17 14:26:24 UTC

ApacheCon session recording - sponsor needed

As of right now, we don't have a sponsor to cover recording conference
sessions - video or audio. If your company has an interest in being
loved by everyone at the ASF, and having their name on every video view
for the next several years, please drop me a note, and we'll make it happen.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: ApacheCon session recording - sponsor needed

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 7 April 2015 at 12:56, "Ulrich Stärk" <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> Are the costs covered now or do we still need a sponsor? If we do I can
> pass this along to somebody who might be willing to step in as I learned
> yesterday.

If they are covered, keep in mind we also need one for ACEU.

rgds
jan i

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
We have a sponsor covering ONLY the keynotes. So, yes, we definitely
still need a sponsor to cover recording the sessions if that's a
possibility. I can make the necessary connections. I assume there's
still time to do this, although I'm not certain how long it'll take to
set things up.

--Rich

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Rich,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> ...As of right now, we don't have a sponsor to cover recording conference
> sessions - video or audio...

How much money are we talking about, approximately?

-Bertrand