Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Mehak <me...@hewitt.com> on 2009/02/09 09:03:14 UTC

Re: Multiple compareValue in isEqual?

Hi Jennifer
I also want to use multiple comapre values in Ibatis. Did you find any other
solution to it?
I would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Mehak

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
Moving this to the users list where it belongs.

It could get nasty but don't think there is anything stopping you from
nesting the <isEquals> to accomplish what you are looking for.

Nathan
On Feb 9, 2009, at 1:03 AM, Mehak wrote:

> Hi Jennifer
> I also want to use multiple comapre values in Ibatis. Did you find
> any other
> solution to it?
> I would appreciate your help.
>
> Thanks
> Mehak
>

> jenniferG wrote:
>>
>> Is it possible to add multiple compare values to the isEqual dynamic
>> statement?  For example I have
>>
>> <isEqual property="test" compareValue="A">
>>
>> But I would like to check the "test" property for both "A" and
>> "B".  How
>> do I do this?

Nathan Maves
nathan.maves@gmail.com