Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Adam Roberts <ad...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/04 12:07:37 UTC

Flink 1.11.4 release? And usual plan for maintenance etc

Hey everyone, a few short questions please - is there an expected release
date/target for 1.11.4 please? I ask as I've noticed a couple of dependency
upgrades that I'd really like to pick up if possible, instead of moving to
Flink 1.12 or 1.13 due to the existing Flink jobs we have.

My second question is related...is the 1.11.x line still actively
maintained?

Is it just receiving fixes and patches or enhancements too?

And once 1.13 is released, might the 1.11x release line be restricted to
just patches?

Curious how things are done, obviously if there is documentation I've just
missed out please send that my way.

Thanks!

Re: Flink 1.11.4 release? And usual plan for maintenance etc

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
The 1.13 feature freeze is scheduled for the end of march, and the
release can be expected to happen between 2-4 weeks after that.

Posted by Adam Roberts <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Adam,