Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fa...@de9.ime.eb.br on 2006/01/23 19:23:55 UTC

Parsing WSDL with DOM after reading with WSDL4J

Hello all,

I'm able to read a WSDL from an URL with WSDL4J, but I would like to parse it
with java DOM API to get the Types section (node) and transform it on a string.
Transforming a node to a string using java DOM it's possible, but the problem is
because I can't read the WSDL content directly from the URL using DOM. Is there
a way to transform a WSDL (read from the WSDL4J API) to an XML Document?

Thanks a lot!

Fabricio