Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stefan Smeets <st...@staf.pi.be> on 2003/05/23 16:48:49 UTC

mod_jk / tomcat problem

hi,

I try to create (not for the first time) a mod_jk apache tomcat setup.

The problem is that aparently all requests get thru (and are succesful) where the url doesn't consist of parameters (eg. index.do?language=fr).

Has any one have experienced the same problem ?

greetings

stefan

Re: mod_jk / tomcat problem

Posted by Stefan Smeets <st...@staf.pi.be>.
Some additional info :

if I run the HttpConnector (on 8080) everything works fine

and as for as the mod_jk log is concerned .... it matches the JkMount rules
and gives no error

/stefan