Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christopher Johnson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 18:17:23 UTC

Response Message Context

All -

I have a WS that responds with message using SOAP with attachments.  In
Axis1 you would get the response message context from the MessageContext.
How do I go about retrieving the response message context to set attachments
in Axis2?

Thanks in advance!

..Chris

Re: Response Message Context

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
>From the ServiceClient you can get the response message context.

serviceclient.getLastOperationContext().getMessageContext("In");

Deepal