Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Delamere <ho...@michael-delamere.de> on 2002/11/11 18:01:29 UTC

Mozilla asking to save *.do ?!

Hi,

When calling a *.do URL in Mozilla, I am asked whether I want to save
the file or open it using an application!

I´m sure that this cannot be the kind of behaviour that one is looking
for, when writing an application which consists of about 90% of *.do
URLs.

Is there a way around this that I may not be aware of right now?  I
haven´t actually changed any settings in Mozilla, so this is the default
behaviour!

Has anyone else experienced this?

Regards,

Michael

RE: Mozilla asking to save *.do ?!

Posted by Michael Delamere <ho...@michael-delamere.de>.
Hmmm.... have you got the latest release?  I am using Mozilla 1.0.1.

In fact, our design team have had exactly the same issue using Mozilla
1.0.0 on the Macintosh.

It is definitely there!

Regards,

Michael

I can't imagine it.  Mozilla is my primary browser - never had an issue
with it.

--
Eddie Bush

Re: Mozilla asking to save *.do ?!