Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by riteshromi <rs...@emergys.com> on 2010/09/09 01:50:51 UTC

Getting errors when creating form using beaneditform

Hello experts...I am new to tapestry and am trying to create a form using
bean edit form. I have a bean Address for which I am trying to create a
form.

I am getting the following error:-

Render queue error in BeginRender[core/PropertyEditBlocks:select]: Exception
constructing service 'BeanValidatorSource': Error invoking constructor
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.beanvalidator.BeanValidatorSourceImpl(List)
(at BeanValidatorSourceImpl.java:31) via
org.apache.tapestry5.beanvalidator.BeanValidatorModule.bind(ServiceBinder)
(at BeanValidatorModule.java:57) (for service 'BeanValidatorSource'): Unable
to find a default provider

I would appreciate if someone could help me or point me to the forum that
indicates the resolution.

Re: Getting errors when creating form using beaneditform

Posted by riteshromi <rs...@emergys.com>.
thanks Christopher..ill post my message there...

Re: Getting errors when creating form using beaneditform

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Riteshromi

User mailing list is more appropriate for this kind of questions

2010/9/9 riteshromi <rs...@emergys.com>

> Hello experts...I am new to tapestry and am trying to create a form using
> bean edit form. I have a bean Address for which I am trying to create a
> form.
>
> I am getting the following error:-
>
> Render queue error in BeginRender[core/PropertyEditBlocks:select]:
> Exception
> constructing service 'BeanValidatorSource': Error invoking constructor
> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.beanvalidator.BeanValidatorSourceImpl(List)
> (at BeanValidatorSourceImpl.java:31) via
> org.apache.tapestry5.beanvalidator.BeanValidatorModule.bind(ServiceBinder)
> (at BeanValidatorModule.java:57) (for service 'BeanValidatorSource'):
> Unable
> to find a default provider
>
> I would appreciate if someone could help me or point me to the forum that
> indicates the resolution.

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5
Co-creator of wooki @wookicentral.com