Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mohammed Haja <mh...@coreon.com> on 2000/07/31 09:08:14 UTC

converting images to pdf

I am trying to convert an image(gif, jpeg) to PDF. I tried following the
example provided in xsl  formating object specification (section. 6.6.1.1.2
). I am getting couple of warnings like,

warning: Unknown value for text-align: center
warning: unknown formatting object
http://www.w3.org/1999/xsl/Format^external-graphic

and I'm not able to see the image in the output pdf file. Can someone help
me out with an example or good links for converting images to PDF.
Is the xsl template for the xml photo tag is correct or I'm missing
something?

xml
===
<photo image="TH0317A.jpg"/>