Posted to user@struts.apache.org by cn...@rayc.brevsville.com.au on 2004/02/16 06:26:59 UTC

Re: Can I access an ActionForm JavaBean with a session scope?

You don;t use the name quoted you place the Object in the session and then
retrieve it by name.

session.setAttribute(yourbean,"the name you give it");
Object mybean = session.getAtribute("the name you give it");

I think you have to cast myObject cos it is untyped.

Chris