Posted to commits@hama.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/01/30 09:07:00 UTC

[Hama Wiki] Trivial Update of "RussellKe" by RussellKe

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hama Wiki" for change notification.

The "RussellKe" page has been changed by RussellKe:
http://wiki.apache.org/hama/RussellKe

New page:
What's up?  My name's Kristy Price, I haven't edited a wiki project before, so this'll be my first!<<BR>>I'm a stay-at-home parent, and I spend a lot of my free time on the web. It can get boring staying in the house all day, and babies aren't much for intellectual stimulation.<<BR>><<BR>>Feel free to surf to my weblog :: [[http://www.plants-for-sale.com|house plant]]

Re: [Hama Wiki] Trivial Update of "RussellKe" by RussellKe

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
we should probably ask Infra@.
Tommaso

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [Hama Wiki] Trivial Update of "RussellKe" by RussellKe

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jagat Singh <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.