Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by James Perry <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/23 09:23:50 UTC

Repeater View with an empty List

Hello fellow Wicket users,

If I have a FooDataProvider going to a DataView which provides a List<Foo>.
How do I get the DataView to display default markup, for example: "<tr><td
colspan="2>There are no Foos fool!</td></tr>", if this list is empty. At the
moment, my table is empty and I want to give indication that there are no
Foos.

I am asking as I have convinced my boss to re-write our SilverStream legacy
information system using Wicket.

Cheers,
James.

Re: Repeater View with an empty List

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
Simplest way might be to just have two components in the markup, and
to just set one visible & the other visible depending on the data.
/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 now! - http://wicketframework.org