Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@daydream.stanford.edu on 2003/10/30 01:06:11 UTC

Re: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action. MESSAGE

I don't have anything listed under struts-config.xml

The other thing I do differently is my ApplicationRescources.properties is
in a directory under classes so that I reference it in "web.xml" as

---
<param-value>package.ApplicationResources</param-value>
---

Good luck,
Oscar