Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dhirendra Pal Singh <dp...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/12 05:34:34 UTC

Help needed in getting the value of a node

Hi All,

I have the following xml...

<my-values name "value 1">
         <value>http://127.0.0.1:9955</value>
</my-values>

Now I can read all the attributes of my-values using getAttributes().
Then I can get a DOMElement to value too. But I am unable to get the
value of value which should be "http://127.0.0.1:9955" I have trying
to do it for last 4 hrs, and is unable to do it. Anyhelp would be
greately appreiciated.

I also tryied the following..=20

XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_QUALIFIER DOMElement* elm1 =3D (element pointing to va=
lue)

XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_QUALIFIER DOMAttr *valueAttr =3D
elm1->getAttributeNode(XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_QUALIFIER
XMLString::transcode("value"));

But valueAttr is always null... Any reason why?

Thanks a ton in advance...
--
Thanks
/dev/dp

Re: Help needed in getting the value of a node

Posted by Dhirendra Pal Singh <dp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
Dp

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.