Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joel Jimenez <jj...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/28 22:04:48 UTC

including xml

Hi,

	Is there any way to include a XML file into another XML file?
I'm trying to include it by using the

	<util:include-uri href="http://localhost/page.xml"/>

but what I get is the following included text:

	{http://localhost/page.xml: www.w3.org}

Do you have any suggestion or ideas?

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Re: including xml

Posted by Duncan Dickinson <du...@binke.com.au>.
External entities or XInclude might help.

Re: including xml

Posted by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ressource-toi.org>.