Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io> on 2018/04/25 18:33:12 UTC

Volunteer for ASF Board report?

Hi we need to submit a report on the Geode project to the ASF Board.  Any volunteers to take this up?

The report is due 5/2 and should be drafted for community review a few days prior to that.

Thanks,
Anthony

Re: Volunteer for ASF Board report?

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Dave!  If you need help generating the template from whimsy let me know.

Anthony

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io>.
I'll do it.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.