Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Bennett, Timothy (JIS - Applications)" <Ti...@jis.nashville.org> on 2005/08/23 08:24:09 UTC

[ANN] maven-osgi-plugin committed to Felix trunk

Alright... it's like a little baby plugin... barely a week old... but it's a start, right?

How-To document located at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/felix/trunk/tools/maven2/maven-osgi-plugin/maven-osgi-plugin-howto.txt

Give that a read, and I'll be happy to answer any further questions.

As soon as we get a JIRA project for the plugin, I'll post a development roadmap of some functionality I have in mind that still needs to be added, and that will provide us a forum for the greater community to make suggestions, post issues, and commit patches.

All help and feedback welcome.

-tbennett