Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Alex Aversa <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/30 21:59:00 UTC

JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Hello,

I had created a ticket in JIRA and it appears I am unable to assign the
ticket to myself and set the ticket status to "In Progress".

Is there a step I may have missed in adding this ticket that would allow me
to assign it to myself and update its status? My thanks in advance for any
assistance with this.

Take care,

Alex

Re: JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Posted by Alex Aversa <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aldrin!

--alex

Re: JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Re: JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Posted by Alex Aversa <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Re: JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Posted by Alex Aversa <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Otto!

Re: JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Re: JIRA Ticket Help Needed

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Alex,

Your interest in contributing is most welcome, thanks in advance!
What is your Apache Jira username? I should be able to take care of
this for you.

Regards,
Matt