Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by lm...@ca.ibm.com on 2001/03/21 17:45:31 UTC

Re: planning the next xerces-1 release

Yes, the list of line items will include changes introduced in PR.

Re: identity constraints - yes, I figured there would be redesign involved
because of the XPath subset that was eventually defined.
Let's figure out what to do with identity constraints once I post the
potential list of 1.3.2 items later today, and we see who would like to
volunteer to help.

Lisa.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 03/21/2001 09:59:13 PM

Please respond to xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: planning the next xerces-1 release

lmartin@ca.ibm.com wrote:
> this release.       In the next day or so I'll attempt to post a list of
> the outstanding schema line items that we need to focus on.    Although
our

I would assume that it includes making any changes from the CR2
to PR draft. Also, since a subset of XPath has been defined for
use with identity constraints, the identity constraint code has
to be changed. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this work
right now although I know it's going to require some significant
changes to the way I originally designed and implemented that
support. Should this be removed? left back a level? made a
priority to fix before 1.3.2? ...