Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Stanton <pa...@mapshed.com.au> on 2011/05/04 07:28:39 UTC

transposed form loop

Hi all,

I have a strange requirement and i'm not clear on the recommended
tapestry approach... (T5.1.2)

It seems similar to AjaxFormLoop or Form+Loop except that I need to
transpose the table, ie each Column is a record and each Row is an
attribute.

Is there a way to use AjaxFormLoop in a transposed mode?

Regards, Paul.

Re: transposed form loop

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@mapshed.com.au>.
The fields are of different types so I need to use different form
components ie checkbox, textfield, select ... so transposing in prior to
tml would make things more complicated imho.

Re: transposed form loop

Posted by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk>.
Hi,

--
Regards, Chris

Re: transposed form loop

Posted by LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com>.
No, it uses form injector to add exactly one element. If you really love ajax
you can put a forminjector in each row, and fire them all at once when you
do an add so they can each add a cell... sounds crazy.

Even with a regular Loop it's hairy, I'd have a loop for each row,
generating X many columns.