Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 08:49:41 UTC

Asking Aries dev to release blueprint core 1.1.1 to pickup by karaf 2.3.2?

Just incase karaf 2.3.2 does not come out in time, i can also push new
blueprint-core into my custom karaf 2.3.1

I have put a request at Aries group, but no response

Thanks

-D

Re: Asking Aries dev to release blueprint core 1.1.1 to pickup by karaf 2.3.2?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

Could you provide a list of JIRA that you are going to submit patches for
Aries, So that I can prepare ahead?

Thanks

-D

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.