Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk...@att.com> on 2009/12/30 15:56:43 UTC

What date was XFire deprecated in favor of CXF?

Does anyone know the approximate date that XFire was deprecated in favor
of CXF?  For instance, do you know when the notice went up on the XFire
web site about it?

Re: What date was XFire deprecated in favor of CXF?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed December 30 2009 9:56:43 am KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW) wrote:
> Does anyone know the approximate date that XFire was deprecated in favor
> of CXF?  For instance, do you know when the notice went up on the XFire
> web site about it?

Not really sure about the XFire part of this.   CXF entered the Apache
Incubator in August of 2006 and 2.0 was released in July of 2007.  Thus, I
would say that the release of 2.0 really marks the first non-XFire version
that was available to use.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org