Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bilu <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/12 06:06:57 UTC

[C++]C++ plugin installation

Hello,

For some reason my company Firewall is blocking connections to the
Netbeans 8.2 Plugin portal url hence i am not able to install C++ plugin
which is available only there i think.

I checked earlier Update centers provided by Emilian but no C++.

Is there the C++ plugin available somewhere for download as .nbm or .zip
file?

Re: [C++]C++ plugin installation

Posted by Bilu <al...@gmail.com>.
This solved my problems.