Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Harris Shilakowsky <sh...@me.com> on 2012/10/31 06:32:23 UTC

PLEASE REMOVE ME

from this list. I did NOT intend to sign onto this listserve. thanks

remove the following if you have them on the list, too.
violin@shilakowskyarts.com

thanks.

Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME

Posted by Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org
> wrote:

>  1. For some reason, those who receive list mail as HTML do not always see
> the unsubscribe information that is found at the bottom of the plaintext
> messages.

Since one of the complainers has an AOL email address there´s also helpful
to include links not only as email addresses but also in "aol-friendly"
mailto: links, as per

Creating AOL-Friendly Email Links
http://www.netmechanic.com/news/vol4/promo_no24.htm

... they might be using some ancient AOL client software for all we know...

Believe it or not the AOL client software is not only still available for
download, but has been recently updated to support "Windows 8 and IE10" (!)

http://daol.aol.com/software/aoldesktop97/

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell

Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
It may help to first reply with that link.

Hagar

RE: PLEASE REMOVE ME

Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.