Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by waterg <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/15 04:58:56 UTC

Re: Configuring Ignite Services to deploy on Server nodes only

Hi there, I was looking into the same thing. This seems to be working for me

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v2.0/docs/service-configuration

    <property name="serviceConfiguration">
        <list>
            <bean class="org.apache.ignite.services.ServiceConfiguration">
                <property name="name" value="MyClusterSingletonSvc"/>
                <property name="maxPerNodeCount" value="1"/>
                <property name="totalCount" value="1"/>
                <property name="service">
                  <ref bean="myServiceImpl"/>
                </property>