Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 11:14:46 UTC

link on trademarks page

Who or where is the entry point for website improvements? the
trademarks page contains a link called 'Apache CloudStack logo with
"open source cloud computing" tagline and the Cloud Monkey (JPEG
file)' which points not to a jpg but an ai(?) file. How to amend?

--
Daan

Re: link on trademarks page

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks, a little heads up for others that whish/need to do this.
staging doesn't show a diff with your changes right away. a tad of
patience helps ;) other then that the site is self explanatory.

--
Daan

Re: link on trademarks page

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.