Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 00:09:24 UTC

Re: Roadmap Ode ? What about agila ?

Hi Norman,

It's nice to hear about you again! So yes, Agila is dormant, there's much
more interest and momentum around Ode now. I've started Twister as a pet
project whereas PXE and BPE were two full-blown enterprise projects so the
new Ode code is much more mature than Twister has ever been.

And of course your help would be greatly appreciated! The server code has
just been imported into the trunk so it might be a bit early to start with
monitoring. If I were you I'd take a look at what's already in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE

Cheers!

Matthieu