Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mahesh S Kudva <ma...@robosoftin.com> on 2005/11/25 12:05:47 UTC

post-commit now executing

Hi

I have subversion setup and is working fine. post-commit is not working.
when I check the logs I can see the error "user www not found". This is
the user who starts httpd. However i can see that the commit works fine.

Regards & Thanks
================
Mahesh S Kudva

Re: post-commit not executing

Posted by Mahesh S Kudva <ma...@robosoftin.com>.
Hi

I figured it out. I added a the user who is running the httpd to the
authentication database and it worked like a beauty

Regards & Thanks
Mahesh S Kudva

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.