Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/04/21 13:56:39 UTC

Introduction

Hi, my name is Simon Laws and I'm based in the UK. My recent background is
web services in the data grid space and I've just started looking at the
Tuscany C++ code. Apologies in advance for my newby questions.

Regards

Simon

Re: Introduction

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Welcome. If you have questins relating specifically to C++ can you us [C++]
at the start uf the subject line so they are easier to spot.

Cheers,

--
Pete