Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cherry Development <av...@cherrydev.com> on 2003/11/20 02:01:52 UTC

Changing buffer size?

How do I change the send buffer size that tapestry uses, so that if an
exception occurs while rendering my page content, and I have a long
content wrapper, I'll be able to read an un-mangled exception page?  Is
this a direct servlet parameter?

Thanks.

Re: Changing buffer size?

Posted by Cherry Development <av...@cherrydev.com>.
On Nov 19, 2003, at 5:12 PM, Avi Cherry - Cherry Classics Music wrote:

> On Nov 19, 2003, at 5:01 PM, Cherry Development wrote:
>
>> How do I change the send buffer size that tapestry uses, so that if
>> an exception occurs while rendering my page content, and I have a
>> long content wrapper, I'll be able to read an un-mangled exception
>> page?  Is this a direct servlet parameter?
>
> Btw,
> I've tried changing the bufferSize attribute of my Connector in the
> server.xml file of Tomcat.  This doesn't help.

Wow.  Double bad manners for replying to myself twice now. :)

It seems ResponseOutputStream has a hard-coded default value, but I got
around the problem anyway by sticking my page in a Body tag, which I
wasn't using before.  This buffers EVERYTHING.

Re: Changing buffer size?

Posted by Avi Cherry - Cherry Classics Music <te...@cherry-classics.com>.