Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Gera, Prateek" <pr...@hp.com> on 2004/08/26 22:49:47 UTC

Email from ant

Hi,
 I'm unable to send out email from ant . I have a task like this ..

    <mail mailhost="vob1" mailhost="25" subject="Test Results"
encoding="plain">
    <from address="prateekg@vob1.hp.com" />
    <to address="${email}"/>
    <message>  build and test using ant has completed execution.
    </message>
    </mail>

I keep getting " IO error sending mail". An smtp server is running at
vob1.hp.com:25 , I have verified.
Is there a way to get more detailed error message for the mail task?
Please help.
Thanks
./pr

RE: Email from ant

Posted by Donald Strong <ds...@agentissoftware.com>.
Hi,
I would try using the full mailhost name.
Donald.

<mail mailhost="vob1.hp.com"

RE: Email from ant

Posted by Ashutosh Kumar <as...@ionidea.com>.
I am trying to send email from ant. It sends mail but says failed to
initialize  mime type. Even thoughI receive mail , I does not contain
message, only subject is there.
Regds
Ashutosh