Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/11/16 02:31:25 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : HBase-TRUNK-on-Hadoop-2.0.0 #263

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK-on-Hadoop-2.0.0/263/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : HBase-TRUNK-on-Hadoop-2.0.0 #263

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM,  <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah.
>
> Should we switch to jdk 1.7 for this build ?

I'd say leave it.  We have a trunk build already on jdk7.  Also, this
build hasn't passed since it was first set up that I recall (or at
least its a rare event).  Lets get some more passes under our belt
before changing stuff up.

St.Ack

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : HBase-TRUNK-on-Hadoop-2.0.0 #263

Posted by yu...@gmail.com.