Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Josh Clum <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 03:49:00 UTC

No Errors

Hi,

I've been using sqoop now for quite some time. I don't believe I've
ever gotten anything like this before. Any ideas where it could have
gone wrong? It seems to just die after the input split. I'm using the
sqoop verbose flag but there are no stack traces.

22111 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.db.DataDrivenDBInputFormat  - Creating
input split with lower bound 'collection_name >= 'XXXX' and upper
bound 'collection_name <= 'XXXX''
Heart beat
42959 [main] INFO  org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.ImportJobBase  -
Transferred 0 bytes in 29.2954 seconds (0 bytes/sec)
42961 [main] INFO  org.apache.sqoop.mapreduce.ImportJobBase  -
Retrieved 0 records.
42961 [main] ERROR org.apache.sqoop.tool.ImportTool  - Error during
import: Import job failed!

It's an hcatalog import statement. I checked hive.log but no luck
there either. Anywhere else to check?

Thanks,

Josh

Re: No Errors

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Also, did you try the --verbose option? It should give you more info.

Re: No Errors

Posted by pratik khadloya <ti...@gmail.com>.