Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mike Vallender <mi...@uk.ibm.com> on 2009/02/19 14:50:32 UTC

TableGenerators

Hello,

I'm pretty new to OpenJPA and trying to use TableGenerators. I have several
different types of Pojo's and rather than setting the id's for them myself
I'd like one of the generators to do it. I've got all my pojo's to use a
tableGenerator which uses a single table. The question I have is can
tableGenerators be used in a distributed environment - multiple servers all
using the same database and creating objects? Would this be possible with
SequenceGenerators?

Hope that makes sense.

Regards

Mike