Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ramon Buckland <rb...@infocomp.com> on 2006/02/03 04:07:23 UTC

XSLT Router

Hi peoples,

We have just started working with ServiceMix in the past 3 weeks
and so far have been impressed with both speed and range of components
already developed.

We ended up working with version 3.0-SNAPSHOT from December.

Below are findings whosing jbi:forward and jbi:invoke
(in the XSLT Component) not working

----------------
The scenario is that we had a filePoller
sending it's message (an XML file) to
the xsltrouter and then we wanted to
logically "route" it
on to another service, (eg foo:trace).
jbi:invoke and jbi:forward were the tags identified
to do this.

The key thing is that the filePoller was what seems
to have the issue, we were never able to forward
the message, and only in version 3, were we able to invoke.

----------------
version			jbi:invoke	jbi:forward
2.0.2					no		no
2.1					no		no
3.0-20060123.191503		yes		no
----------------

With jbi:invoke (2.0.2 and 2.1) the error was that the XSLTrouter
'could not find the service with "name foo:trace and interface null"'
or
'could not find the service with "name foo:trace and interface "'

With jbi:forward, you get this message
servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT/examples/routing-example/cadenza/conf/router.xsl;
Line #42; Column #62; java.io.IOException: Stream closed

This is with Version 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Has anyone seen these issues before ?

regards
ramon