Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by ne...@ca.ibm.com on 2001/03/09 23:03:25 UTC

beta support for schema

Hi folks,

I've just put what I think is fairly stable support for <redefine> (as
specified in the W3C schema CR) into CVS.  I'd like to make sure it's
stable before we put out Xerces 1.3.1 though, so I ask anyone who is
interested in redefine--and doesn't mind living on the bleeding edge--to
try it out and report problems.  While this is fresh in my mind bugs should
get fixed quickly--or at least quickly compared with how fast they'll get
fixed once I'm thinking about other things...  :-)

Enjoy!
Neil

Neil Graham
XML Parser Development