Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vighnesh <sv...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 16:12:07 UTC

how to do schduling in solr ?

Re: how to do schduling in solr ?

Posted by vighnesh <sv...@gmail.com>.
I am look at this wiki but i am unable to use those class in my application.
meanwhile i had problem with classes where this class files are placed in my
application and which command can i use to know about scheduling is
processed

I need procedure where this class files are configure and how to execute
this scheduling.please give replay in advance.

Thanks&Regards

Vighnesh.

Re: how to do schduling in solr ?

Posted by 于浩 <yu...@gmail.com>.
You can have a look at this page:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#HTTPPostScheduler
this scheduler can post  not only command like delta-import but also command
like full-import