Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM> on 2006/03/16 09:21:12 UTC

Re: svn commit: r386187 - in /db/derby/code/trunk: ./ java/build/org/apache/derbyBuild/ java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/ java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/i18n/ java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity/ tools/ant/propert...

davidvc@apache.org writes:

> Author: davidvc
> Date: Wed Mar 15 14:28:41 2006
> New Revision: 386187

> Log:
> DERBY-1116 : Add a shell-script test generator for internationalized
> messages (client-side only).
>
> This is the script that generates the test source code that is then
> run to validate client-side internationalized mesages
> A    tools/testing
> A    tools/testing/i18nTestGenerator
> A    tools/testing/i18nTestGenerator/genClient1.sed
> A    tools/testing/i18nTestGenerator/genClient2.sed
> AM   tools/testing/i18nTestGenerator/generateClientMessageTest.sh
> AM   tools/testing/i18nTestGenerator/README
>

> Moved the sanity package to the shared directory so that I could
> use ASSERT in some shared code.
> M    java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/SanityManager.java
> D    java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/SanityState.tmpl
> M    java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/AssertFailure.java
> A    java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity
> AM   java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity/SanityManager.java
> A    java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity/SanityState.tmpl
> AM   java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity/SanityState.java

I thought SanityState.java was generated in the build process. Should
it really be in the repository?

--
Knut Anders

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Wow, great catch, Knut, I'll fix that!  I did an svn add of the new
shared/common/sanity directory and inadvertently included SanityState.java.

David