Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Julien Stern <ju...@cryptolog.com> on 2008/10/20 18:40:16 UTC

Continuum xmlrpc 1.2 on http://repo1.maven.org ?

Hi Continuum devs,

just to let you know that Continuum 1.2 does not seem to have been
deployed on the central repo.

This is somewhat annoying for people wishing to use the XML-RPC as they
have to recompile the xmlrpc librairies themselves.

Julien

Re: Continuum xmlrpc 1.2 on http://repo1.maven.org ?

Posted by Julien Stern <ju...@cryptolog.com>.
Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Sure ? :-)
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/continuum/continuum-xmlrpc-client/1.2/
>
> The groupId is now org.apache.continuum. (not anymore
> org.apache.maven.continuum)

Damned! :) I got fooled by the groupId change. I wasn't looking at the
right place.

Thanks.

--
Julien