Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Asai <as...@globalchangemusic.org> on 2018/09/12 20:54:24 UTC

Re: Upgrading from 4.9 to 4.10

Hello Dag,

I took your direction and added more secondary storage, and that worked for a little while, but the secondary storage has crept over 80% again and I can’t add another VM again.  I actually have nearly 2 TB of secondary storage available but that’s still considered "low storage space" by Cloudstack.  Isn’t there any way to override this?

Thanks,
Asai