Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/05 10:57:03 UTC

BEEP implementation

Hi,

Does anyone know of a BEEP implementation over MINA?

If there is one, is it available under an open source license?

Regards,
Vinod.

Re: BEEP implementation

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/22/07, Cameron Taggart <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Makes me wonder what BEEP is.  Homepage is http://www.beepcore.org/.
> The used BEEP book can be found in Amazon.com marketplace for $2.10 +
> shipping.  I've got one on the way.

It's a framework of designing a protocol.  It provides many standardized
cross-cutting concerns you encounter while you design a protocol.  I also
bought the O'reilly BEEP book, and it's quite a nice book.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: BEEP implementation

Posted by Cameron Taggart <ca...@gmail.com>.
Makes me wonder what BEEP is.  Homepage is http://www.beepcore.org/.
The used BEEP book can be found in Amazon.com marketplace for $2.10 +
shipping.  I've got one on the way.

cheers,
Cameron

Re: BEEP implementation