Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/28 14:42:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r631669 - in /incubator/sling/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/api/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/api/scripting/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/api/services/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/api/servlets/ api/src/m

Hi Carsten,

Am Donnerstag, den 28.02.2008, 13:24 +0100 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> Felix Meschberger wrote
>

> >> I agree that we either should make the reference dynamic or use the
> >> servlet context. I would opt for using the servlet context.
> >>
> >> I'll make the changes today.
> >
> > I created SLING-286 for this and already have the implementation, but
> > not committed yet, as I also have the move of the
> > launchpad/lauchpad-servlets module to sling/ujax on the platter...
> >
> Argh, for whatever reason I didn't see SLING-286 and did the changes already
> today in the morning :)
> Hope this doesn't create extra work for you!

Don't worry be happy ;-) It was partly my fault, because I moved the
project in my workspace last night deferring committing it .... My bad,
but now it is fixed and everything should be in place.

Regards
Felix