Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sachin Bhansali <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/08 19:19:32 UTC

Async Logging in Cassandra ?

It seems that by default only way to configure logging is through a
property file. XML files are not accepted by default, which limits the
functionality of log4j. Specifically we cannot enable Async logging. In
case we have to , we have to change the start-up script. That mean every
time their is new version , we would need to update the start-up script on
all the nodes. Which is not feasible all the time. Is their any better way
we can handle this ?

- Sachin

Async Logging in Cassandra ?