Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/11/07 16:47:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Struts In Action now in print

The Manning book, Struts in Action, is now available for sale at
the publisher's website <www.manning.com/husted> and will arrive
at bookstores everywhere over the next few weeks. Struts solves
the most common problems of Web development by providing an open
source framework for building Web applications. As the only book
with full coverage of both Struts 1.0 and the upcoming Struts 1.1,
Struts in Action points out the differences between the two and
builds a case study that illustrates the transition from one to
the other. The authors of the Manning book are core members of the
Struts community who are intimately involved in the Struts
development process.

Manning makes this text available in either ebook edition for
$22.47 or print edition for $44.95 at www.manning.com/husted. If
you order the ebook from Manning's website first, you will receive
a special offer on the print edition. If you later purchase the
print edition from the publisher’s website, Manning will deduct
the cost of the ebook from the print edition order - that's both
editions for $44.95! Please remember, to get this deal, you must
order the ebook first.

Struts in Action
By Ted N. Husted, Cedric Dumoulin, George Franciscus, David
Winterfeldt
ISBN 1930110502
Softbound, 664 pages, $44.95
Ebook, 2.5 Mb PDF, $22.47
www.manning.com/husted

###

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts In Action now in print

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
The sample chapters look very good Ted - nice job :-)  I'm sure the rest
of the book is just as excellent!

--
Eddie Bush

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts In Action now in print

Posted by kiuma <ki...@usa.net>.
Congratulations!!!

You have been my first approach to struts, I'll shurely buy your book!!
(maybe in e-form)