Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Ma Gang <mg...@163.com> on 2018/12/23 05:32:50 UTC

Kylin real-time streaming is ready on realtime-streaming branch

Hi all,

Kylin real-time streaming feature has been staged in Kylin code repository for public review and evaluation. You can check out the "realtime-streaming" branch to read the code, and make a binary build to run an example. The detail design doc and usage doc can be found in the attachment of jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3654.

This is just the first version, any comments and pull request are welcome!

Thanks,
Ma,Gang

Re: Kylin real-time streaming is ready on realtime-streaming branch

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Create new component "Real-time Streaming" in JIRA, please use this for the
real-time related issues.

The old "Streaming" component is renamed to "NRT Streaming".

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Work email: shaofeng.shi@kyligence.io