Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com> on 2000/11/01 16:51:48 UTC

Re: Compiling Xalan for Xerces1.2.1 [was Xalan-J 1.2 Throwing anexception from an ErrorHandler]

R_KNOWLES wrote:
> Well that was easier than I was expecting. All I have had to do is to implement
> the isSupported method in UnImplNode.java, ResultsTreeFrag.java, NodeSet.java
> and DTMProxy.java. I made the implementations do exactly the same as the
> supports method that was implemented in each of these classes.

A good design pays off.

> So the question is what now? Do you want the changed files?

I don't know what the plans are for supporting Xerces 1.2.1 and the new
DOM 2 in XalanJ1.  Perhaps someone from Lotus can detail those plans.

I'd be happy to make the changes if that's where you want to go.

Gary