Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com> on 2006/11/28 07:26:23 UTC

cutting a new release build (was: Re: WS-I license issues, MTOM sample from JAXWS-RI)

I will go ahead and cut another release build with all the changes. The
release process will start in the next hour or so. Please let me know if
you are going to commit any code during the next two hours.

Thanks,
Bo

Re: cutting a new release build

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Jim,

I updated the javadoc stuff to change the headers/footers from:

-                   <bottom>-</bottom>
-                   <header>CXF API</header>
-                   <footer>CXF API</footer>

+                    <bottom>Apache CXF is an effort undergoing incubation at
the Apache Software Foundation(ASF) and sponsored by the Apache Incubator
PMC.</bottom>
+                    <header>Apache CXF API</header>
+                    <footer>Apache CXF API</footer>

Is that adequate for the javadocs?   That put's the "Apache CXF API" (instead
of just CXF API) at the top and bottom of every page.   It also puts the
incubator disclaimer thing at the bottom of every page.   There really isn't
a way to put it at the top without completely screwing up the formatting.

I'll leave the release notes to Bo.

Are there other files that may need changing?

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: cutting a new release build

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Just a different directory and tar/zip name.
Just so people can tell for sure which
version they have and are testing (in case
they grabbed an earlier version).

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: cutting a new release build

Posted by "Lin, Bozhong" <Bo...@iona.com>.
Sounds good, Jim. I will make sure we keep track of this when cutting/building another release. Do you have other feedbacks besides the release_note thing? We can fix all together.

Cheers,
Bo

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
Andrea,

I have done with release before the build failure started, so you are
free to commit any code at any time now.

Cheers,
Bo

Posted by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com>.

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.