Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2020/02/10 22:07:06 UTC

Re: SOLUTION RE: Projects with glassfish-resources.xml slow to deploy to Payara

It’s all on github.com/apache/netbeans.

A simple search for the wrong string is all you need to do and then provide
a pull request for review with the correction.

Gj

Posted by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>.
Further investigation is needed. Just correcting the  DTD reference is illogical as is just renaming the file. The Payara people are looking at it. The fact that dropping the war file into the autodeply folder results in an almost instant startup but when NetBeans instructs Payara to use a folder in the target folder it takes 50 seconds to deploy is what makes me think a simple fix won't work. We need to know why using a different DTD reference or different file name makes a difference. The evidence suggests it shouldn’t make a difference.

Ken