Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2011/10/19 20:37:36 UTC

Datepicker issues

I am running into many datepicker issues, too numerous to mention.
Most of them  have nothing to do with tapestry, but JS/CSS code that underlies datepicker.
Are there any plans 'on tap' to replace / improve datepicker?

(slightly off-topic)
this is not as bad of 'my' need as the improved grid, but still datepicker is weak.

Howard, thanks for fixing the color bug.

Re: Datepicker issues

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Ok, thanks.  I will start a new thread on the Users board with the datepicker issues that I am specifically encountering.

Re: Datepicker issues

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@roxanemy.com>.

Re: Datepicker issues

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.

Re: Datepicker issues

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Use the tapx-datefield library, it's much better.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> wrote:
> I am running into many datepicker issues, too numerous to mention.
> Most of them  have nothing to do with tapestry, but JS/CSS code that underlies datepicker.
> Are there any plans 'on tap' to replace / improve datepicker?
>
> (slightly off-topic)
> this is not as bad of 'my' need as the improved grid, but still datepicker is weak.
>
> Howard, thanks for fixing the color bug.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com