Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Bibrak Qamar <bi...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/08 18:44:08 UTC

Submitted the project draft - Metascheduler for Airavata

Hi all,

I have submitted by proposal draft at the GSoC site I am also sharing the
link here too:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tK4rjKCycwDawJBuEgOEDJ9oAQNLS6baEREbSoxFIlQ/edit?usp=sharing

Could you please have a look at it and help me improve it by providing your
comments and suggestions?

Thanks,
Bibrak Qamar

Re: Submitted the project draft - Metascheduler for Airavata

Posted by Bibrak Qamar <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

That is a good resource. From this I will put more details into the
proposal.

--Bibrak

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bibrak,